Customer: TOP 10 Russian IT- software company.Task: develop the key modules of an information security management system (SIEM).Solution: We built several Windows services performing the following functions:
- Retrieve reference information from the Internet and external sources
- Process the obtained data by the specified rules
- Store and edit information by filtering, grouping and adding reference data (high load - one billion records per day).
- Transfer data files between the systems nodes.
- Import information from files of various formats to the database for further processing and analysis.
- Data visualization through a reporting module (as graphs, tables, bar charts and maps).
Customer: major research institute.
Task: The customer needed a document management system with a security level enough to process professional secret information. The work on the project was carried out as part of a government contract for experimental research and development.
The RELEX team designed the database and security system involving third-party software and hardware. The emphasis of this project was on security, therefore the capability-based security model was used among others. DBMS Linter BASTION, a product developed and marketed by RELEX, was selected as the data storage on which the application was built.
The application part of the project was built from scratch. The development was carried out in С#.
Technologies: C#, .NET, DBMS Linter, ODBC, SVN, MVS