Customer: TOP 10 Russian IT- software company.Task: develop the key modules of an information security management system (SIEM).Solution: We built several Windows services performing the following functions:
- Retrieve reference information from the Internet and external sources
- Process the obtained data by the specified rules
- Store and edit information by filtering, grouping and adding reference data (high load - one billion records per day).
- Transfer data files between the systems nodes.
- Import information from files of various formats to the database for further processing and analysis.
- Data visualization through a reporting module (as graphs, tables, bar charts and maps).
Client: a USA startup in social media sphere.Task: The idea of the project was to create an event-based social network with the focus on locations and easy sharing between users. Users have had an option to create new events and lock them with a password to share only between people they want to. The outstanding feature was the ‘searching for an event’ based on location within the specific radius and your own preferences (categories). It had integration with maps and other social networks (like Facebook and Twitter) to help users navigate and share photos, videos and moments with others.Our company developed a web site and mobile native applications for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. The project was considered as high load, and the architecture was built to meet this requirement.
Technologies used: Amazon AWS, Java, MySQL, AngularJS, Objective-C, C#
Customer: major research institute.
Task: The customer needed a document management system with a security level enough to process professional secret information. The work on the project was carried out as part of a government contract for experimental research and development.
The RELEX team designed the database and security system involving third-party software and hardware. The emphasis of this project was on security, therefore the capability-based security model was used among others. DBMS Linter BASTION, a product developed and marketed by RELEX, was selected as the data storage on which the application was built.
The application part of the project was built from scratch. The development was carried out in С#.
Technologies: C#, .NET, DBMS Linter, ODBC, SVN, MVS