Quality management policy
The mission of RELEX Inc. is to create world-class domestic software, provide IT services and to be a reliable and profitable partner.
We feel great responsibility and, at the same time, are proud that our company is making a contribution to strengthening the economy and defense potential of our country.
User satisfaction is our top priority.
Our goal in the area of quality is to maintain compliance of our products with the established quality requirements.
Our key quality management activities are:
- improving the efficiency of measures to ensure the quality of defense and other products;
- preventing any incompliance with the specified requirements;
- constant enhancement of work ethics and professional development of our staff.
The following tasks are aimed at achieving the above-mentioned quality management goal:
improving the efficiency of quality management:
- regular communication with customers in order to understand their needs and find out any implied requirements;
- implementation and enhancement of up-to-date automated product testing tools during the entire product life cycle to detect any errors or bugs;
- perfecting the user satisfaction monitoring system;
- enhancing the staff training and evaluation system;
- studying and applying the advanced experience in the field of software development and testing;
- Up-to-date maintenance of the equipment and replenishment of resources;
- developing the loyalty of staff to quality management principles;
- intertwining quality management with our corporate culture
The company management shall:
- create the conditions necessary for the functioning of the quality management system, and allocate the required financial and other resources for this purpose, controlling their effective use;
- provide the compliance of the quality management system with the requirements and constantly enhance its efficiency;
- control the efficiency of the decisions and actions of the company's officers in the sphere of quality management;
- periodically analyze the quality management system to provide its constant adequacy and efficiency at the present moment and in the long run, taking into account the interests of state and private customers;
- reward the employees for their contribution in creation of high-quality products, maintaining and improving the quality management system;
- provide maximum retaining of qualified personnel;
- provide stability of product quality and priority in solving quality management problems.
The quality management policy is the basis for functioning and continuous improvement of the quality management system according to the principles and requirements of the international standards ISO 9000 and SRPP VT.
The company's management undertakes to perform the above-mentioned tasks, and urges every employee to participate in implementing the quality management policy.