Group of companies
RELEX has been working on the IT market since 1990
We started back in those times when a computer was called “calculation device”, programmers were called “engineers”, and the IT industry did not exist yet. We owe all our achievements to the fact that we put all our hearts in doing what we love – developing, implementing and enhancing retail software (DBMS Linter and Project Tracking 2) and custom software products and services.
The profound experience of RELEX in one of the most dynamic industries allows us to use our potential for solving business automation tasks of commercial companies and government organizations.
Among solutions developed by RELEX are:
- data warehousing and management systems;
- low-level software and drivers;
- information analysis systems;
- web-oriented portal solutions;
- project management systems;
- mobile applications;
- remote learning and testing systems;
- special science-intensive solutions.
RELEX: hundreds of successfully implemented projects
A highly proficient team of developers, the individual approach to each customer, the openness and transparency of the development process have allowed us to build close partner relationships with companies working in various fields of industry, both in Russia and overseas.
Largely it has become possible due to the fact that:
- RMCSoft, Inc., a company specially created in 2004 for IT outsourcing projects is in charge for custom software development at RELEX Group. Concentrating the potential of RMCSoft on one of our key activities has increased the volume of custom project implementation several times and contributed to the progress of the business.
- RELEX pays special attention to the quality of its products and services. The software development, manufacturing and technical support quality management system of the company is certified as compliant with the following standards: GOST R ISO 9001-2008, SRPP VT, and GOST RV 15.002-2003.
- RELEX is licensed by the Russian Ministry of Defense and FSTEC for information security software development activities, and by the Russian Federal Security Service for carrying out work using state secret information.
RELEX products are used in thousands of hardware and software packages
Nuclear reactor management, oil and mineral production, air traffic safety, business activities, the operation of industrial machines, household appliances and mobile applications are entrusted to hardware and software complexes based on RELEX products.
Our regular customers and partners, including Surgutneftegaz, SovTIGaz, NIISI RAS, Kurchatov Institute, the Russian Federal Nuclear Centers in Sarov and Snezhinsk, Morinsis-Agat Concern, ÎÀÎ VEGA Concern, VNIIRA-OVD etc., note the high quality of the company's products and services, and the proficiency of the team.
DBMS Linter: the flagship product of RELEX
Linter SQL Server is the only DBMS certified by the Russian FSTEC as compliant with Class 2 requirements of information security from unauthorized access, and Level 2 of undeclared capabilities absence control, and allowed for use in personal data information systems up to Class 1 inclusive.
DBMS Linter Bastion, a special version of Linter, is certified by the 8th Department of the General Staff of the Russian Federation as compliant with Class 3 requirements of information security from unauthorized access, and Level 2 of undeclared capabilities absence control.
DBMS Linter has been awarded at various expos and conferences, mentioned in ratings of IT magazines, acknowledged as a laureate, product of the year, and best software product in its category.
The new product of RELEX, Project Tracking 2.0, a project management software package released in the fall of 2010 is a young, quickly developing system that interests the project management professionals because of its unique set of functions and capabilities and relative inexpensiveness.
RELEX: over 150 qualified professionals
The scientific and industrial school of RELEX created and developed for over 20 years of successful work in the IT sphere is the most precious resource of RELEX Group. The RELEX team today is over 150 qualified professionals carrying out the full cycle of software products and services development (from project preparation and design to implementation and technical support of the end solutions).
If you entrust software development to RELEX, you can always be sure in the high quality of the end solution, proficiency of your project team, rich experience of our managers, use of state-of-the-art technologies and development tools, and in strict compliance with the project requirements, budget and timelines.
RELEX – software solutions since 1990!